Friday, January 25, 2013

Assignment 2 Graphics Class

Introduction to 3D

Phew!! This was a challenging assignment for me. I understood all the concepts. But the biggest challenge was to convert those concepts into code. I referred and got some help figuring out the code part from Jason Thummel's Code.

For Moving the Camera:

I created a cCamera Class. cCamera Class create the World To View Transformation Matrix.

Controls for moving the camera:

W - Up

S - Down

A - Left

D - Right

Controls for moving the Cube

Up Arrow - Up

Down Arrow - Down

Left Arrow - Left

Right Arrow - Right

For the World To View Transformation, I used the LookAt function.

cMesh Class created the Model To View Transformation Matrix

I had problems figuring out how to create the View To Projection Transformation Matrix.

Following links helped me understand it.






Here's the link for my code:Download Code

No comments:

Post a Comment